GCP & Inspection Readiness 2018 Full Event Guide
GCP Inspection Readiness is a unique event that will deliver expert insight to ensure you’re ready for your next inspection. This event includes an interactive and case study led programme tailored to the challenges of the industry.
Join GCP Inspection Readiness 2018 to work towards:
- Creating and maintaining a culture of quality in your organisation to ensure inspection readiness is maintained
- Developing strategies to perfect sponsorship oversight with CROs
- Performing effective root cause analysis and develop effective CAPA’s
- Analysing the best ways to run mock inspections and audits to ensure you and your team are prepared for the
- real thing
- Ensuring your systems are inspection ready with analysis on QMS and TMFs
- Understanding the most common critical findings and how to prepare for them
Download our full event guide to find out more information on this year's event >>
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.